RANDHIR VEER JI...

  RANDHIR VEER JI.....
         🙏♥️🙏

A most dedicated person towards his profession to serve his patients....

I think the persons like him are specially made by God😇 to help others and for some great purpose👌....

He is such a passionate, enthusiastic,courageous and truthful 👌🤗person that is rare to find✅....

            It was my first experience in the atmosphere of hospital unluckily due to the bad health condition of my dear mother but I had never expected that I'll meet there such a dedicated and kind hearted person.... We were very impressed to see that how a person could be so responsible in such a small age.... There were also some persons working there elder than him but not with such a dedication.... 

Whenever his patients needs him,He tries to serve them instantly.... No matter it's his mood to get up or not!!


When I came to hear that He had also suffered from a svere problem in past and had got a long treatment to be cured.... It was so shocking and sorry to hear.... But his optmistic approach towards his life , Hope for the best and courage are great pillars that helps them to come out of any problem....

I think every problem in his life is weak in front of his courage and determination.You are a person of great inspiration for me....👌🙏

Veer ji😄,I just want to say all your hardwork of these dark nights for selfless services of your patients despite your sleepless nights will surely payoff very soon....✅😇

I'm very lucky be your younger sister♥️.... My and my whole family's heartiest wishes are always with you....😇

One more thing,Never feel upset missing your loved one's.... ☝️✅They and their blessings are always with you.... 🙃And are feeling proud that He had got a son like you!!!!🤗

With the Bestest Wishes..... May God always be with you and gives you so much success on this path of your selfless service!!!!🙏😊

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ, ਤੁਹਾਡੇ ਤੇ ਹਮੇਸ਼ਾ ਮੇਹਰ ਕਰਨ।🙏😇




Comments